Surface logger technology...Datacan's Surface Logger provides an innovative approach to multi-channel logging in one compact case. Multiple configurations are available for a customer's specific needs based on factors such as depth of well, pressure of well or number of gauges required.
Datacan's Single Channel Surface Logger consists of an LCD screen with live pressure and temperature display, an on switch, a connection port for the USB data cable, and a smart sensor mounted on the bottom. Three types of adapters (HF4, 1/4" NPT, 1/2" NPT) are available for mounting the logger. Optional radio transmission with a 100m range can be used as well to allow operators to receive live data directly to their computers.
Datacan's Multi-Channel Surface Logger is a variation of the single channel which allows for many pressure and temperature measurements. In addition to the smart sensor, up to four pressure or temperature transmitters can be added to the logger with cable coming in 25', 50' or 100' lengths. If more channels are required or if cable is inconvenient, Datacan's Wireless Pressure and Temperature Transmitters can be used. The data is transmitted to the Surface Logger from a maximum range of 100m, and can then be acquired through radio transmission, with a USB data cable, or read directly from the display.
Surface Logger Features
- Compact size (4.5"W x 6"H x 1.85"L)
- Hermetically sealed to withstand harsh conditions
- Live pressure and temperature display provides real time data
- LCD screen with low energy consumption for extended battery life
- Optional adapters for mounting the logger
- Radio transmission with a range of 100m available for transmitters and receiver
- Up to 5 channels with wired transmitters
- More channels can be used with wireless transmitters
Questions to ask...What is the bottom hole pressure?
What length of cable is required?
How many transmitters are needed?
Are wireless transmitters required?