Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
The successful candidate will be responsible for assembly and repair of pressure gauge and related equipment. The main tasks are soldering and trouble-shooting surface mount electronics. Some research and development will be done with our engineering team. The position involves both team and individual tasks.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Graduate from Electronics Engineering Technology or related program.
- Ability to solder surface mount electronics.
- Ability to use digital multimeters, oscilloscopes and DC power supplies.
- Ability to use a computer with Windows.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Some international travel may be required.
DataCan specializes in the design and manufacture of high performance downhole tools for extreme environments.
DataCan is a rapidly growing, young company. DataCan is a privately owned and operated business that sells to the international market.
Please send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org